The greatest computer in the universe is between your ears. However, much like a PC or a MAC few people know how to use it to it’s dynamic full capacity. billions of dollars a year are wasted in making presentations, meetings, etc because accelerated learning methodologies are not being used; thus most information or “know how” is lost in translation. Accelerated learning is the most advanced teaching and learning method in use today. It’s a total system for speeding and enhancing both the design process and the learning processes. Based on the latest brain research, it has proven again and again to increase learning effectiveness while saving time and money in the process.
Many of today’s leading organizations and educational institutions are benefiting from the power of accelerated learning. What makes accelerated learning so effective is that it’s based on the way we all naturally learn.
Accelerated Learning unlocks much of our potential for learning that has been left largely untapped by most conventional learning methods. It does this by actively involving the whole person, using physical activity, creativity, music, images, color, and other methods designed to get people deeply involved in their own learning.
Get the most from your training!
- Improve your teams learning, recall, thinking and memory skills
- Learn how people remember (or forget!)
- Learn how to use the imagination as the tool of memory.
- Learn how to use association as the method of memory.
- Learn how to map ideas and put them into proper order and practice.
- Learn how to improve your teams note taking skills.
- Learn how to improve your teams analytical skills.
- Learn how to improve your teams creative skills.
- Learn how to do all this on a computer.